Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Madness! Sew Spoiled

As you may have noticed, I LOVE anything embroidered for the kids to wear. Since I cannot sew - not even a button, I look on etsy for all my needs. lol I like for baby boy to wear shortalls and longalls. Being the winter is just around the corner, I have been wanting to get him some longalls. I found Sew Spoiled and fell in love with the store. They have the cutest items for girls and boys. They even let me choose the fabric I wanted for the longalls. Then had baby boy's initials embroidered on it. It looks GREAT! And now the weather is getting cool enough that he can finally wear it. :) Go to Sew Spoiled and check it out. They also have the greatest holiday items!!!


Girls Corduroy Ruffled Pants - $25


Minnie Mouse T-Shirt - $20


Christmas Tunic

Boys Long Sleeve Tshirt - $8

For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop