Friday, October 29, 2010

First Time Carvers

Hubby and I had never ever carved a pumpkin. That wasn't something we grew up with. But I love doing things like this with my boys. So the day after we went to the pumpkin patch we had a pumpkin carving party. We, and when I saw we, I mean HE carved our pumpkin. Little man had a blast watching it. lol It's great to make fun memories like this! I have so many great memories with my parents, so I want my kids to have the same.

Here's hubby getting into the pumpkin
Yes, my tough man had to wear gloves to take the guts out. lol
BOOOOO!

For the boys pumpkins, we just glued the eyes, nose and mouth. Little man had SO much fun and was so proud of his pumpkin!
Voila! It was a great project to do as a family and we had a BLAST!


1 comment:

daniii♥ said...

Cute!! I always loved scooping the pumpkins. I used my bare hands and a spoon. Then we baked the pumpkin seeds with a little salt. YUM

!***MckLinky Blog Hop