Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where does time go?

It feels like only yesterday I was pregnant for the first time with my 3.5 year old son. Time goes by so fast. Now we are getting ready to put him in pre-k. I am not ready for that. I told my mom that I was going to sit outside the door the whole first day and cry. lol I am a big time crier. I cry at EVERYTHING. I know it will be good for him. We've been blessed with the opportunity of putting him in school at our church so it won't be as bad. BUT he and I have been inseperable since he was born. The only time we've been apart is when I had the second baby. And that was torture on both of us. lol BUT I know it's good for him. He needs this time to socialize. AND he loves to learn. I've been teaching him a lot and he soaks it all up like a sponge. I know he will be well taken care of and will have a blast! Also, he is only going part time so it won't be as bad. These kids sure do grow up fast, don't they?

2 comments:

MerCurios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MerCurios said...

I know exactly what you mean! My 4 yr old will be going to school a year from September. We are supposed to do pre-k this September, however, I've been procrastinating doing the research and the classes fill up so quickly.

Like you, Gabriel & I have never been separated. The time does go so fast that I need to learn to live in the moment & relish each and every second. Gosh, in the blink of an eye he'll be in college.

!***MckLinky Blog Hop