Friday, July 2, 2010

Monday Madness! Fleurs Petites


When I found this store on Etsy I totally fell in love. She has the CUTEST girl clothes I have ever seen. I convoed her and she was the nicest person to work with. She made a smock outfit for me and I got it in the mail in no time. The quality of her work is AMAZING! She specializes in handmade, custom- boutique style clothing for girls from 6 months to 8 years old.

She loves to sew dresses and loves to smock. She is very particular about the fabrics she uses when it comes to smocked and heirloom dresses.

Her mission is for her clothing to be unique. Meaning that these dresses or outfits are designed as one of a kind or few of a kind.

Check out her store here and look at all her great outfits!


Girl's Black and White Floral Kimono Dress - $34.00


Girl's Ruffled Skirt With Matching Shirt and Cap - $45.00


Girl's Black and White Floral Print Sundress - $44.00


Hand Smocked Top With Ruffled Capris




For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a great shop. Love the dresses.

BOWquet said...

This has become my favorite etsy shop! :) I love the black/ white dress. Well, I love all of her girl clothes. :)

Donna Jo said...

This shop is so cute! I am getting an outfit right now!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop