Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monday Madness! NeedleworkbyAuntSis

When I saw this Etsy store I went crazy. She has SOOOO many cute clothes. She is a seamstress that loves to sew for children and babies. When you go to her store, if you do not see anything you like contact her and she will work with you to make your baby or child a special outfit. I asked her for a football smock outfit for my baby boy and she made a VERY cute outfit for me. I am sooo excited! Check out her store here and order your baby or child one of her special outfits!

Smocked Bishop Dress, Lime Green with Pink Smocking - $50


Little Sailor Suit - $50



Boys Button Overalls and Shirt - $50



Girl's Knot Jumper - $30



For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop