Friday, July 23, 2010

Monday Madness! Gumdrop Grove


It is so easy to fall in love with this super cute store! Gumdrop Grove has tons of super cute outfits for boys and girls. I got the cutest blue and white romper for babyboy and I can't wait for him to wear it. I am actually planning on putting it on him for our first Sunday back to church. AND big brother had a white and blue outfit to wear that will match. And of course, I have a blue dress. lol Now I just gotta talk the hubby into wearing blue. hehehe. I love matching and color coordinating. The quality of the outfit is outstanding! I was so impressed with the care and love that was put into each stitch. My little baby will look so adorable in his new outfit! I can't wait! :) Meanwhile, check out Gumdrop Grove here.




Monogram Dress Gingham - $40



.Boys Birthday Cake Short Set- Smocked - $56



Smocked Bishop Dress with Monogram - $53



Infant Pique Bubble - Personalized and Appliqued - $31





For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

1 comment:

Debs102 said...

So cute! Very sweet items :-) debs
www.debs102.blogspot.com

!***MckLinky Blog Hop