Friday, March 16, 2012

making time...

Last Friday I was so exhausted...
I was just working so hard, cleaning, doing laundry, and just going and going and going...

Hubby had to work that night and that left me home with the kids. I felt bad just sitting at home doing nothing, so I decided to pack up the kids and take them to the mall. The mall you say? lol Yep. They have a choo choo train there that the boys are crazy over!
My mother in law met me there and we all piled in a train car and rode around the mall. Then I treated the boys to their favorite dinner and I made a quick shopping trip to try on some dresses. Little man loves picking out dresses for me which is very cute. lol

All in all, I was happy with the fact that I took the time, took a break and had a date with my precious boys. Note to self, do that more often! lol

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop