Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chip and Dale

No, this post is not about strippers. lol

Hubby recently bought some DVDs of the Chip and Dale series, remember those? Hubby and I grew up watching it and now our kids are watching it. I was so surprised at how much little man LOVES Chip and Dale.

In this day and age with all these new cartoons coming out, some of them are horrible, I am glad to see the my kids enjoy wholesome cartoons. I am extremely picky about what they watch. For example, my 30+ year old husband DVRs the Star Wars cartoon and watches it. I don't let Little Man watch it. I think that cartoon is extremely violent for a 5 year old to watch.
I know eventually he will watch these, but for now, I like to shelter him a bit.

Whatever happened to the Flinstones, The Jetsons, Top Cat... I miss those.

Hubby also got Tale Spin, but little man didn't like it. lol

What is your favorite old cartoon?

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop