Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Madness! Studio Sara Elise


Whenever I plan a party or event, I always look on Etsy first for ideas and help! I look for cute banners, decorations and so forth. When I was throwing little man's birthday party in October, I realized he need a treasure map for his pirate party. I found the cutest map in Studio Sara Elise. She customizes it and put everything I asked in it. It made it match the directions to my house and she added some of little man's favorite things! It turned out great. Little man loved it. It is now in his room and he loves to show it off! Studio Sara Elise also makes other amazing items, such as paintings, banners and so much more. Check out her store here.



Baby Girl Banner - $19


Coneflower Collage Painting - Chrysalis - $30


Owls or Branches Box - $6


Baby Banner or Garland - $15

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop