Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 days...

Can you believe Christmas is in 10 days?

I cannot believe it. Time flies!!! WOW!
Are you ready for it? I almost am. I hate that it goes by so fast. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and it comes and goes so fast. My favorite part about Christmas is watching my children's little faces as they open their presents. Well, this is the first year Baby Boy is more aware - last year he was 6 months old. We've tried to keep the presents pretty even for the boys. When I was growing up, my mom made sure my sister, my brother and I always got the same amount of gifts. So that's what I try to do with the boys. Hubby went to Toys R Us and got each boy a MAC truck (from the movie CARS). They are very similar but age appropriate for each boy - I think that's one of my favorites! Oh and of course the "big" present is tickets for Disney World. lol We're going with the boys grandparents. I am stoked!!!

Anyway, I can't wait for my kids to enjoy their day. It will be a lot of fun.

What's your favorite part about Christmas? What do you enjoy most?
Are you ready for it?

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop