Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Madness! Little Happys

I have been enjoying shopping for girlie things on Etsy. I really wanted to get my sister something special - she kept telling me she wanted a personalized diaper bag. SOoooo off I went on an Etsy search... I found THE CUTEST bag on Little Happys. She is such a sweetheart to work with. Her diaper bag is very well made and so gorgeous! Also, her prices are super reasonable. I am very impressed with Little Happys customer service and her product. I highly recommend Little Happys to anyone looking to buy super cute stuff! She also makes purses, wallets and more! :) Check her out here.


Diaper / wipe clutch........pink and black patchwork fabric with a coordination black and hot pink polka dot fabric......diaper- wipe case - $10



Construction Work Boy Diaper Bag....... Personalize with a name or monogram...... custom embroidery - $35

Paisely and striped purse - $22


Paisely inspired snap wallet/ card holder - $4.50


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop