Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Shower

Picture heavy post! :)

This past weekend I threw my sister's baby shower. I LOVED every second of it. The shower was on Saturday morning and we had brunch. On Friday night my amazing husband helped me clean the hosue and get the house ready. I have never seen so much pink and zebra print put together. lol This will most likely be my only pink party, so I enjoyed every second of it! My wonderful mother in law made all the yummy food. She is so sweet and wonderful for helping me. My sister's mother in law made a very yummy chocolate cake. We had a blast and my sister got a lot of goodies!
I wanted to post pictures of the shower and all the amazing goodies I got on etsy!


Delicious cake pops from TaylorMadePantry


Beautiful Mugs from MyCutieTootie



The yummy cake - my friend from My Little Apricot made these banners. :)

All the goodies!

Super cute flower pot with onesies and boo boo bunny from Teenhoffen


The yummy food!


Gorgeous diaper cake from OhBabyDiaperCakes


Cute name banner made by a friend and cute mini diaper cake made by DiapersByTheSlice


Washcloth lollipop made by KalosCandy




Hope you enjoyed the pictures! :)

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop