Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Madness! Max N Marley

Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. I LOVE anything about Christmas. This year it's even more special because it is our first Christmas with baby boy. I really wanted a red gingham longall for baby boy to wear at Christmas time. Max N Marley had just what I needed! She is so sweet and talented! Baby boy will be styling and looking super cute in his red longall! I cannot wait for him to wear it to church. Go to Max N Marley and check out all her cute items.

Nessie White Seersucker Bubble Romper - $40


Bella Eclipse Tee for Blythe - $8


Team Jacob Twilight Tee for Blythe - $8


Red Gingham Longall




For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop