Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
I have so much to be thankful for this Christmas. I have an amazing husband, 2 miracle baby boys who are awesome! A great family, great friends. I am so thankful we are able to buy each family member a gift... I am thankful for our jobs, our house, our cars, and sooo much more!
I am so glad that I can spend this Christmas with my family.
Since hubby can't really go anywhere because he is recovering, we are just going to spend Christmas Eve at home. I will cook a special dinner just for the 4 of us. :)
On Christmas morning, we will open presents and I will make a yummy breakfast. Then my in-laws will come and have lunch with us (they are bringing food). After they leave, my parents and sister and her family will come in the early evening and we will have a desert buffet. I am really excited about that! lol

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop