Friday, December 10, 2010

Germ Free

I think when peope see me at the grocery store or Wal Mart or anywhere with a cart, they think I am crazy. I will not touch a cart without wiping it down first. lol I carry a baggie of hand wipes, hand sanitizer and a small can of lysol spray in my purse. YEP! I am nuts. hahaha. I wipe down the cart before I even touch it. At my grocery store they have a dispenser with the wipes right next to the pile of carts. I LOVE IT! Wal Mart has just started doing it too. Now Target has to get with the program.

I just hate germs. I try not to let myself get too carried away thinking about all the germs. But I get easily grossed out and hate touching things that I know other people have touched. I didn't use to be this way. I was always conscious about germs, but I got worse with my first pregnancy and then I got even worse after this pregnancy.

I won't even go to a movie theather anymore. I HATE sitting in those germ infested chairs. EEEWWW! Which is fine, I'd much rather watch a movie in the comforts of my own home. :)

I also have hand sanitizer in my car. Everytime I have to pump gas, the first thing I do is clean my hands when I come in the car.

You don't even want to know my process when I have to use a public bathroom! ha!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop