Thursday, July 12, 2012

Over the hill?

In one month I will be approaching a mile stone birthday. The big Three O.  eeek.
I actually wasn't bothered by it at all until last week.

I went to my doctor for a check up and I have gained some weight, my eyesight is a little bad and I need some blood work done.  Then it all hit me at once and believe it or not, I started to cry on my drive home.
I think all that stuff just pushed me over the edge and made me realize that I am not where I thought I'd be at 30.  I feel like life is so super hard and then I look at my friends and they make it seem like their life is so easy. I know, I know, the grass is greener on the other side. But seriously, sometimes I feel like I have no grass, only weeds and bugs. lol

I just want so much and it feels like we work so hard and don't get very far...

Then I stop and think, and look at what I have. I am so extremely grateful for all we have been blessed with. I have an amazing husband, 2 healthy and super special little boys, our jobs, our home, our health, and so much more. God is good and we are truly blessed!

So I am having a little bit of a almost 30 crisis, lol but it will pass. Right?

Did you ever have issues with a birthday? What did you do to get over it?

I thought about getting a tattoo. hehehe. Maybe that's too extreme? lol

1 comment:

daniii♥ said...

Awwwww. I'm nowhere near where I thought I'd be now either

!***MckLinky Blog Hop