Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Madness! True Happiness Designs

I just love finding unique and gorgeous pieces of jewelry on etsy. I found a stunning, long necklace that I love at True Happiness Designs. She has the most amazing pieces of jewelry. Right now I am drooling over her bead bracelet. I totally want one!

I just love accenting my outfits with pretty jewelry pieces and getting tons of compliments. That will definitely happen when wearing pieces from True Happiness Designs.Her necklace is not only absolutely stunning but it's also very well made. 

Check out True Happiness Designs here and you will fall in love with her beautiful, unique jewelry!


 Crazy Horse and silver earrings

Amazonite and silver spacer bead bracelet

Fine silver drop earrings

Smokey Quartz, fine silver and chain necklace

Amazonite and smokey quartz silver chain necklace

2 comments:

BOWquet said...

those are so pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful work, love the bracelet

!***MckLinky Blog Hop