Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Madness! Just A Stitch

I always wonder how many new stores Etsy gets a month. I found a "baby" store that is awesome! Just A Stitch has some super cute, personalized items. AND she works with you to get a design you like. She is super sweet and her items are adorable AND so well priced.
I got a personalized Christmas shirt from Just A Stitch. When I got the package in the mail, I was extremely impressed!

Just A Stitch has some new Valentine's Day items that are just beyond cute. Check it out. Now is the perfect time to get your little cutie a Valentine's Day shirt.

Go to Just a Stitch today and place your order!


Valentine Girls Scalloped Personalized Heart Shirt - $14

Valentine's Heart Conversation Hair Bow - $7


Valentine Girls Scalloped Personalized Heart Shirt - $14


Toddler Girl long sleeve, snow flakes - $12


Toddler Girl long sleeve, candy cane - $12

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop