Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Date Night...

Hubby and I seldomly go on dates. Mainly because we don't like leaving the boys with anyone and we hate bothering family to come over to babysit. My parents are usually not able to do it because my dad works crazy hours. So we usually ask hubby's parents. They love coming over to play with the kids!

So this past Friday night hubby and I got to have a special date night. We were celebrating our 10 year "dating" anniversary. lol We have been together for 10 years! WOW!
Hubby took me to PFChangs and it was soooooo good.
From the soup to the lettuce wrap, to the entree - we both got mongolian beef, to dessert. YUM! Now, when we order dessert I always go for chocolate cake. BUT our waiter mentioned a banana spring roll dessert that hubby seemed interested to try, so we went for it. OMGSH. That was delicious! Simply divine! It's these spring roll type shells with a banana inside and they fry it. Then they give you vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. I am drooling just thinking about it. lol

We had such a nice time. We walked around for a little bit. It was cold though. We held hands and at one point got so silly that we skipped a bit. haha! We were being silly. I was 19 when I met hubby and fell in love. We were kids back then and now here we are, married with 2 kids! Time does fly when you are having fun!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop