Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Working Weekend...

We spent the entire weekend running around and working hard. Hubby spent his Saturday cleaning the yard. He is replacing the mulch in our playground set. It is way too hot and he got pretty miserable.

I spent the day cleaning the house. I have been so busy with work during the week that I had to wait til Saturday to clean. It sure feels good to be in a clean house. I even cleaned our ceiling fan! I just love the smell of a clean house!

Saturday afternoon Little Man and I had a date. It was our first since baby boy has been born. I left baby boy and hubby home. Little Man and I went to see one of his little friend dance in her recital. He loved it. She is such a cutie pie and did a great job. She didn't know that we were coming and was very surprised to see little man there. Her little face lit up when she saw him! Then when she was done and we were leaving, he gave her a big hug and kissed her forehead (he is a bit taller than her). You can see her little eyes sparkle bc she does have a little crush on him. Well, I think 4 is way too young for my boy to be kissing on girls. But alas, it happened. haha

I spent Sunday catching up on rest and I had to run to the grocery store.

It was a busy and yet nice weekend.

This week will also be filled with more yard work.... OH and the best part is that I was able to order a patio furniture for my patio. WOOHOO! I am so excited! I got it for a steal at Wal Mart.com. I'll have to take pictures once I get it all set up. :)

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop