Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Madness! Partys On


Can you believe my baby boy is almost 1? Time flies. It goes by sooo much faster with the second kid than with the first. With my oldest I started planning his party 6 months in advance. With baby boy I've been slacking. I just have so much going on. It's hard to keep up with everything. But don't worry, baby boy is going to have a special party! I just love etsy and made my very first stop on etsy for all my party needs! Of course the first thing I needed was a banner. SO I found a super cute store called Partys On. She made me the most adorable circus theme banner for baby boy. She has the most amazing banners! Check out her store here. She was so sweet and great to work with! I can't wait to get the house all decorated for baby boy's party!!! Although, I can wait for him to turn 1. lol



Balloon Celebration Happy Birthday Banner You Choose Your Colors -$26

Wedding Table Numbers You Choose Your Colors - $25
Happy Birthday Letter Banner You Choose Your Colors - $22


Puppy Dogs and Turtles Its A Boy Clothesline Baby Shower Welcome Baby Banner - $22


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop