Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Madness! HaleyG82

I LOVE dressing up my kids. You guys know that. I found the cutest shortalls on Etsy at HaleyG82. I wanted something in baby blue with white letters. HaleyG82 worked with me and sent me exactly what I wanted! It is GORGEOUS! HaleyG82 was a super sweet person to work with. I really enjoyed getting to know her and working with her. I was really impressed with her customer service and quality of her work. Check out HaleyG82 here and get that special baby in your life something! She has pillow case dresses, matching sets, bibs, burp cloths, and much more!!!


Personalized Onesie and Burp Cloth Set - $26.99

Personalized Brother and Sister Seersucker Beach Outfits - $80
Girl's Personalized Monkey Tee - $22

Rainbow Tutu with Personalized Shirt - $37

Personalized Jon Jon or Shortall- - $34


No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop