Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Madness! NB Purple

I love to accessorize! I have developed a slight obsessions with earrings. I think the right pair of earrings and necklace make any outfit complete! The right earrings can sure make a girl feel good about herself! :) It's so much fun to accessorize. I like shopping on etsy for accessories way better than going to the store! I recently came accross NBPurple on etsy. She has the cutest earrings and necklaces. I recently wore on the earrings I got from her and got tons of compliments. I love that! And she was so sweet and amazing to work with! Her items are gorgeous and well made. They are also very inexpensive. Check out NBPurple and fulfill your girly needs! Maroon Rose Flower Cabochons, Sterling Silver Post, Beautiful - $10 Trust - Textured Silver Lace Pendant, Silver Chain - lead safe&nickle safe Chain, 19 in. Chain - $20
Purple Rain - Lariat Necklace, Tanzanite Teardrop Pendant, Purple Swarovski Bead in Shades of Purple, Silver Round Chain -lead & nickle free, Silver Closed Rings - $25
Silver Flower Power - Dangle Earring, Cross Section Of Beehive Connector, Matte Finished Rhodium Plated Silver, Silver Kidney Wire - $12

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop