Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Digital Frames

My broher in law bought me a digital frame for Christmas. He knows how much I LOVE pictures and I was so impressed that he thought of getting me this super cool frame. I LOVE it! Have you seen them? Do you have one? It's now going to be an addiction of mine. lol I finally had the time to set it up the other day and I really enjoy sitting there watching the slide show of pictures. Even my hubby got into it. I leave it off when it's just us at home to conserve it, someone told me they easily burn out. But the other day, his parents were coming over and he reminded me to turn my frame on. lol Then he sat there and told me which pictures are his favorites. I thought that was cute. I told him I want a couple more digital frames, maybe even in different sizes. :)

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop