Thursday, January 13, 2011

9 years

Don't laugh... This is hubby and I 9 years ago.... Back when we were skinny and had hair (hubby is balding. lol)
I just cannot believe how time really does fly by! Hubby and I met at church and became friends. Soon after we decided to start dating. In January 13, 2002 we became a couple! He was my first and only boyfriend. Can you believe it? I was 19 when we met. Just a young kid! We have been blessed with so much! Hubby is my soulmate - we complete each other. :) I know, kind of cheesy, but it's true. We really are the perfect match!!! Pretty soon we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary. WOW!

3 comments:

Denise H said...

Happy anniversary! You make a beautiful couple :o)

Julia said...

Happy anniversary! What a wonderful love story. :)

Posh Girl Couture said...

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!!

Such a lovely story.
So happy for you two!
I Wish you all the best & may this be your Greatest year yet!!!!

Joelle xoxo

!***MckLinky Blog Hop