Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Madness! GraceLea's Creations


Browsing through etsy is always SO much fun. I found this cute store called GraceLea's Creations on esty the other day. She has great clothing for kids. She made my baby boy a green longall with his monnogram on it. It is very cute and he will be wearing it next month when the weather starts getting cooler. It's perfect because he can wear it without a shirt or with one. GraceLea's Creations also has great outfits for little girls. She also takes custom orders so go to etsy and check out her store here.


Flip Flop personalized tank top - $22

Baby open back top/dress size 0-24months w/ ruffle bloomers - $25
Puppy dog boutique hairbow - $7 Boys green Longalls newborn-4T - $27

For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

1 comment:

C. Dianne Zweig said...

Pardon my interruption, but I am looking for folks that have either "Retro Sewing Blogs" or "Nostalgia Blogs" for an article I am working on . Please send your suggestions to me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com THANKS


Dianne
kitsch n Stuff

!***MckLinky Blog Hop