Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 Cool 4 School

So my little man has started school. I was really sad all weekend because this means he is growing so fast. BUT when we went to pick him up I realized how much fun he had. He didn't want to leave and has been talking about it ALL day long. He's only going 3 days a week so the days he is home I am working with him. This week he is learning about the letter A. So this morning we spent 30 minutes on projects with the letter A.



The day started very early for me. I got up to make little man his favorite breakfast - pancakes! He was very excited. These were yummy!!!




Daddy took the day off to drop him off at school.


Little man was SUPER excited!



So far so good. The school is amazing and the teachers are AWESOME! I am so thankful that we are able to do this for little man. And I am so glad that he likes it so much!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop