Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Monday Madness! Personally Forever

When I saw this store, I fell in love with it. Personally Forever is a unique shop for personalized hand stamped jewelry and gifts customized for you and your family, friends, kids, and pets. They will create a personalized treasure customized with your name, loved one's names, pet's names,or favorite words or sayings. These are wonderful keepsakes for yourself or to give as gifts as they will be cherished for years to come! I got a hand stamped necklace personalized with my boys names on it. I was so excited when it came in the mail!!! I love wearing it and showing it off. I've gotten several compliments on it. Personally Forever is not only a great store, but they are awesome to work with. Check her out here.



SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL BIRTHSTONE NECKLACE - $32


STERLING SILVER CRUCIFIX MEDAL AND INITIAL DISC NECKLACE - HAND STAMPED - $50


STERLING SILVER MOM WITH PRAYING CHILD NECKLACE - $32


PERSONALIZED DOUBLE NAMES NECKLACE - $34




For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.

2 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Congrats on Baby, hope you are all well :) T.

BOWquet said...

I like the necklace you got. :)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop