Thursday, June 3, 2010

Busy Bee

Do you ever find yourself so busy that you never have time to just spend time with each other? That's how I feel it's been around here. Hubby works a lot during the day and has a second job on Thursday after his regular job. I work at my church on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. Then when we are home, I am always cleaning something, cooking, doing laundry or dishes... Hubby has to mow yard and so forth. Every Friday afternoon when he gets home I try to get our stuff together to go to the beach for a bit. Little man loves to play on the sand and water. Last week we tried but the forecast called for rain that never came. lol SO I really want to take him this weekend bc baby will be here soon and we won't be able to go for a while. BUT Friday hubby has to mow the yard. :/ So maybe Saturday morning? I sure hope so!!!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop