Thursday, June 3, 2010

Monday Madness! Pint Sized Designs

As many of you know I am expecting my second child anyday now. When I started planning the nursery I knew exactly what I wanted! I wanted wooden rocket and planets for one of the walls. When I found this store on Etsy, I contacted her and asked if she had ever made a rocket. And it just happened that the rocket and planets were on her to do list. She was about to start working on her first rocket set. I was so excited! She worked with me and made everything so perfect and in the colors I wanted. I fell in love with the rocket and planets when I received them in the mail. The quality of her work is amazing! She took her time and put a lot of care into her work. Her artwork completed my nursery!!! She also does letter and so much more! Check out Pint Sized Designs for more.

8 inch Wooden Wall Letters - $6.50

Personalized Coat Rack - $40.00

Zoo / Jungle Animal Wall Hangings - $27.00

Rocket Ship and Outer Space Wall Decor - $45.00


For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.


1 comment:

BOWquet said...

Everything is so cute. Loving the little animals!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop