Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Phineas and Ferb


My 3 year old son came to me and said "Mom, I know what we are going to do today! HEY! Where is Perry?"
Yep, he loves the Disney cartoon Phineas and Ferb. And I admit it, I do too. It is very entertaining. They are a little odd looking but I do love their imagination!
They have some cute songs on there and my son is always singing one of them - it's really cute.
Phineas and Ferb are step brothers (Ferb is from England) and they have an older sister named Candace (she is Phineas' real sister). Anyway, they are on summer vacation and each day they build some sort of contraption and drive their sister insane trying to "bust them". They also have a pet platypus named Perry who disappears everyday. What they don't know is that Perry is a secret agent! lol
We enjoy the different adventures they go through.
The other day we went to Toys R Us and my hubby just had to buy our son figurines of 4 of the characters from the show. Now that is all he plays with. He is enjoying them.
If you haven't watched it, give it a try and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

daniii♥ said...

I've seen this show. Sometimes I watch it when I'm home alone. hahahahaha

Galit said...

Haven't watched it but know exactly what you mean!
My little one is crazy about Curious George and I find myself watching it together with her with the same enjoyment... :)

!***MckLinky Blog Hop