Thursday, May 13, 2010

Monday Madness! Sprinkles of Love


I just happened to find this store on Etsy and fell in love with her items! I convoed her and asked if she had any gift sets for boys. Then I told her I'd like a plane template. She didn't have one but didn't hesitate to jump right on it! She worked on the set until it was perfect. When I got her package in the mail I was thrilled! The quality of her work is AMAZING! She went above and beyond and made sure everything was perfect. I got a onesie, bib, and 3 burp cloths. And they are all super cute. Not only was she a delight to work with, the quality of work is very impressive!



Mickey Mouse Personalized Burp Cloth - $10


Wise Young Owl Gift Set - Includes an Appliqued Personalized Ruffle Bum Onesie, Burp Cloth AND Chenille Backed Bib - $36

Monkey Business - Appliqued and Personalized Onesie - $16

Little Aviator Gift Set - Personalized Body Suit, Bib and Burp Cloth with Appliqued Airplane - $34


For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.


3 comments:

NekiNaturals said...

Beautiful

waterwaif said...

So cute!

I saw you on the etsy forums and I'm your newest follower. Stop by when you have time!

http://waterwaif.blogspot.com

BedBugg Boutique said...

Cute, cute, cute!

!***MckLinky Blog Hop