Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! What are you guys doing this weekend for Valentine's Day?
Due to the fact that we are on a tight budget, we are not doing much. The hubby and I will just hang out around the house and maybe watch a movie after little man goes to bed. Being that Valentine's Day is on a Sunday, and we are at church, I am making some treats. I teach 3 year olds, so I want to make heart shaped rice krispies treats for them. AND I am making some for my son's class as well. I got him some cute cards to hand out from 2kute kards. Check out her store. I wanted something that wasn't girly and she made some cute blue ones with monkeys. I got some heart shaped lollipops and tied a ribbon around it. Don't you love it? 2kute makes the cutest cards! I am always impressed with her work.


1 comment:

Jean said...

Hello Viv! I love the hearts!
Great to hear the news about the baby! Congrats! I am having a contest on my blog for any of the Altered art or collage enthusiasts that may be interested. Please feel free to pop on over and leave a comment for an entry. I hope to hear from you soon.

!***MckLinky Blog Hop