Friday, January 8, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRR! It's cold


Our winters are usually not very cold. For Christmas most years, I've ended up wearing a TShirt and flip flops. lol But this last week things have been very cold here in FL. Too cold!
I don't mind the cold. In fact, I am one of those people that complain when it's too hot. But now I am complaining because it's too cold. hahaha. I don't mind it if it was in the 60s. But it's been in the 20s and 30s here. WOW. I could never handle living up north. lol
What do you guys do when it's really cold? What do you do if you get snow days? Do you enjoy the day off and go play or do you just sit at home by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa?

1 comment:

Heart2Heart said...

See I would have never thought of Florida getting that cold. Can't imagine how some people are getting through this cold weather that is gripping places that have never seen it quite so cold.


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

!***MckLinky Blog Hop