Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Time


Summer is upon us. It can get very hot!

Keeping a 2 year old active can prove difficult when we have 100 degree weather. We've taken him to Dave and Buster's and he loved it! His favorite was the cars - he liked driving. Boy, it's starting early!

We are also doing swimming lessons twice a week. We don't have access to a pool, so that's all the swimming he gets.

We also go to the beach too. I love the beach and so does he!


What do you do for fun if it's too hot to play outside?


2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Love love the beach! When it's super yucky outside, I try to take my kiddo to the library or to get some nice cold ice cream. Thanks for dropping by my blog on the blog hop!

pRiYaN...! said...

these sunny days remind of my childhood !


-bluffmaster

www.gr8bluffmaster.blogspot.com

!***MckLinky Blog Hop