Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Craft Idea for your Child

It's summer time. If you have kids at home, they must be bored.
I have been trying to do more crafts with my 2 year old. I found this idea and thought it was so cute. I am going to try it out. You guys try it and let me know how it goes.

You can make a raccoon, dog, cat, rabbit, bunny, mouse, pig, panda, or frog.

I think we are going to make the dog.


Supplies needed:
Paper bags
Scraps of construction paper
Glue
Scissors
Markers or crayons
Optional - googly eyes, pipe cleaners for whiskers

Fold the two square edges of a paper bag under (at the dotted lines), to form the animal's head.

You now have the shape of the animal's head.

Cut out ears, eyes, a nose, and a tongue. Glue the tongue inside the mouth. Glue the eyes, nose, and ears to the dog's face.


Enjoy!!! Let me know how it goes.

1 comment:

TheAtticGirl said...

I remember making bag puppets with my kiddo when he was little. Cute ideas!

Stopping by from the blog hop.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-whyd-mama-put-me-in.html

!***MckLinky Blog Hop