Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July


I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I did! We had our families over for some good old fashioned 4th of July grilling.
We had hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, potato salad, apple pie, ice cream and cake. Everything was so yummy!
I even decorated my table. I have this red and white plaid tablecloth that I got as a wedding present. But my favorite part of the table was the centerpiece. My mom made it. Isn't so patriotic and super cute? I just love how it turned out!
How about you? How was your 4th of July? Did you have fun?

4 comments:

Winklepots said...

It was just our immediate family, but we had fun and bbq'd also. :o) The weather was awesome and we did a few fireworks. A lovely day. :o)

Unknown said...

yep, it was cool and for a centerpiece that I designed in 2 min while running around from aisle to aisle at Hobby Lobby it wasn't bad.
Love the 4th. My fave day of the yr.

Unknown said...

What a cute table setting. Very Uncle Sam :) I spent a wonderful day with dear friends. We ate roasted turkey, and had other wonderful 4th of July foods that would be served at a picnic... like salads,baked beans, cake ,pies, ice cream....etc. It was a great holiday ;)
Thank you for stopping by the blog and marking me as a Favorite. Please come back and visit again.
M

Tammie Lee said...

Sounds as though you had a lovely celebration. I sold my photography at a local fair. Then spent the evening with a friend of 30 years, shared a delicious meal, movie and fireworks. Thanks for asking and thank you for your visit.

!***MckLinky Blog Hop