Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Madness! Marias Mommy Designs



Don't you just love shopping online?  I have 2 boys and love the chance of shopping for girls. And doing it online is even more fun! Anytime I am in search for something super cute, I end up on Etsy.  My cousin just found out she is having a girl, the first on my husband's side of the family, so it's exciting.

She is not very girly at all. In fact, they are not even doing anything pink for this poor girl. lol  SO I took it upon myself to find the girliest thing for the baby. I got a personalized onesie with a pink tutu skirt and bow. Can't get much girlier than that! Marias Mommy Designs has the cutest items!

It is super cute and so well made.  I can't wait to see the baby wearing it. Marias Mommy Designs also has some gorgeous Holiday items and personalized stuff. Check her out on etsy here!

Also, go like her facebook page here to stay on top of her latest listings. :)





No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop