Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Madness! Burkes Leather Works

 
In planning for Christmas shopping for the family, I realize my brother is one of those people that has everything and is impossible to shop for...  I then was given the idea of getting him a guitar strap. He plays for our church and needs a new guitar strap.  And you guys know me, I love personalized items. So I found the perfect item on ETSY!
 
Burkes Leather Works has the most amazing leather pieces. I got a black guitar strap with his initials and music notes on it.  Not only is it very well made, it is also gorgeous! I know he will love it!
 
Burkes Leather Works has some amazing pieces such as purses, wallets, key rings, and more. They can be persnalized too and come in different colors, even PINK! Check our Burkes Leather Works here. You will find some great ideas for Christmas gifts!!!
 
 
 














No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop