Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The BIG 30!

30 years ago today I was born - about 3 minutes after that, my parents were surprised to find that they were having 2 babies instead of one. My twin sister was coming right behind me. 

As children, we played together, laughed together but also fought like cats and dogs. However, noone could ever mess with my sister and noone could mess with me because we always had each others backs.
I have fond memories of many countless hours of us playing with Barbies and baby dolls. I had a built-in playmate. We did everything together. I remember talking about our future and what we wanted to be when we grew up... We dreamt of our soulmate and wedding and having babies and shared our dreams and goals with each other...

Now as adults, even though we don't see each other as often, we are even closer. We talk on the phone everyday. We share a lot with each other. My sister is always there for me and we can always count on each other.

I am so blessed that God gave me a twin. We are not only sisters, but we are also best friends for life!
Happy birthday E, I love you and am so thankful that we get to celebrate our birthday together!!!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop