Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's out there.

I am truly blessed with a beautiful and amazing mommy. And yes, at almost 30 years of age, I still call my mama, mommy. lol  She is an amazing mom who is always there for me. She is truly one of my best friends.
She is also a great nana to my boys. I am so thankful for her.

My mother in law is also a great woman and she treats me like a daughter. I am so thankful for her!

I am so blessed to be called mommy - I love being a mom. It's not always easy but it's such an amazing blessing. I love my boys and love every minute of being their mom.

I hope you ladies had a great day.

We spent the weekend celebrating. On Friday we went out to dinner with my mom and sister and our families. It was so much fun!

On Saturday we spent the day at Disney with my in-laws. We had a blast!

Sunday was my day!  We went to church and then the boys took me to lunch. It was great!

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop