Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Madness! ELFIDE Handmade Jewelry

You guys know I love to accessorize!  What girly girl doesn't?  lol  I've been looking for a nice pair of black earrings and found the perfect ones at ELFIDE Handmade Jewelry on Etsy.  She has the most beautiful pieces of jewelry. 

All her jewelry are hand made and just stunning! I was impressed with the quality of workmanship. And even though she is located in Turkey, I received her items very fast.
She also sent me a Gypsy bracelet that is adorable! It has different color beads on it so it matches with almost anything in my closet! I love wearing it because I get tons of compliments. :)

Check out ELFIDE Handmade Jewelry on Etsy here or on Facebook here. Take a look at all her amazing items and tell me which one is your favorite!

Black Earrings
Gypsy Style Bracelet - $20
 
Creme Real Pearl Earring - $30
Creme Real Pearl 2 Strands Necklace - $25

Multi Strand Chain Necklace - $30

No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop