Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Madness! Addi Bug Creations


It's that time of the year again, can you belive it? I can't! Baby boy will be turning 2 in June. WOW! What a bittersweet moment. I am so thankful he is growing up to be an amazing little boy and he is healthy and active. But it's hard to see my baby growing up. I no longer have babies in the house. lol

Can you guess the theme of baby boy's party this year? Come on, take a guess. lol

It's M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E. lol This child loves Mickey and it's adorable. So it's only fitting that his party be a Mickey theme. When planning a party, the first and most important thing I look for is a personalized banner. I found the cutest Mickey banner on etsy of course! Addi Bug Creation made it for me and I love it! It is so well made and super adorable.

Check out her store here and you will see all the cute things she makes! She has all your party decoration needs! :)













No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop