Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Madness! No Limits 2 Me

There are so many great store in Etsy. But what makes the greatest stores stand out, to me, is quality of the product and customer service. I used to work in sales, so I am very picky about who I deal with when dealing with sales. Missy of No Limits 2 Me is AMAZING. I was desperate and needed a custom made plate right away - she had it made and mailed to me by when I needed it. She was a delight to work with and so amazing. And the plate is ADORABLE. So, here's the deal though, I never got a picture of the plate. 0_0 AND it was a birthday present for my mother in law. They dont have a camera and I haven't been over there. So alas, I will have to post it later. I will get a picture of it when I go there for Thanksgiving. ;) But she also makes some other amazing items. Her tutus are super cute. Check out No Limits 2 Me here.

Tutu outfit for baby School themed - $18

.Baby's 1st Piggy Bank with Name - $15

.Pink and Purple tutu accented with ribbons - $15

.Infant Girl shoes with dots and Initials - $18



For more information on how you can participate on Monday Madness, email me at creative.minds2008@hotmail.com.
Each Monday I will review an item on this blog and will also display that item and a link to your store for a week on the top right hand corner of the blog.



No comments:

!***MckLinky Blog Hop