Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day



Happy Labor day! Some people see this holiday as another day off of work. I see it as a day to spend it with family and friends. My hubby and I are doing a cookout for our families today. We are going to have all the traditional yummy cook out food. Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, potato salad, wings, and more goodies. YUM! I don't know what I like more, the food, or the fact that I don't have to cook. The grill is my hubby's domain. :)
How about you? What do you guys do on Labor Day? What do you guys cook?
Enjoy your day off!!!

3 comments:

Peebs And Roo said...

Mmm...sounds yummy! Have fun and Happy Labor Day to you too! :o)

www.PeebsAndRoo.blogspot.com

Heart2Heart said...

Oh the picture in your blog looks so yummy! I can just smell the Bar B que and here the kids giggling in the back yard.

We are grilling lime marinated steak, sea salt rubbed baked potatoes fully loaded, and caesar salad.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and joining my family. How did you find me?

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

COUNTRY MOM said...

Sounds like you are having a great day. I am spending the day with my family as well.

!***MckLinky Blog Hop