Monday, November 17, 2008

2 Kute

2 Kute is a great store with amazing homemade items.


1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Well, I am an inactive ent nurse, mother of three, and nana to two. I love crafting. My mind is always on the go working on new ideas. I also love custom orders. It's exciting to create something for someone, knowing that person is going to cherish your item. Each one of my kreations has a place in my heart. I encourage my customers to let me know when they get them and how they like it. It's important to me that my kreations have a good home.

2. How long have you been making your creations?
I started to craft in 2004. That was the year of trials and errors, teaching myself how to crochet and read patterns, wasting supplies with not so good outcomes. Then I just took off.

3. Where do you get your creative ideas?
I get my ideas from everywhere. A commercial on tv, nature, catalogs I get in the mail... I always keep my eyes peeled looking everywhere with my mind gone somewhere fantastic.

4. What is your favorite item that you have created?
Oh, that is a hard one. I love my ripple blankets. But at the moment I am very proud of my snow flake tags.


5. Tell us about the item displayed here.
Well, I wanted to make some gift tags for xams, I love snow, but I live in FL. Using different mediums like stamping, embossing, buttons, scrapbook paper, I toyed around and came up with those tags.

12 comments:

ByNanasHands said...

Hey, those are MY snowflake tags!! :), I love them. I've added them to some of my "outgoing" items that I sold! They add such a festive touch...thank you 2Kute!!

Ozarknana

redbarbi said...

I love the little tags, makes me think of snow all over and they are so cute.

A wonderful shop

Lilly Queen said...

Hey there - 2kutekreations referred me to your page. Do you think you can feature me as well?

If so, email me some questions to SaraLombard@gmail.com

Thanks!
Great blog.

Unknown said...

Great interview! So nice to know a bit more about our Etsy friends.
Thanks!

The Point said...

Lovely Blog and shop. Thanks to 2Kute for getting the word out! I agree with the others, the snow tags are great! I love learning about my etsy "friends"

Jody
thepoint.etsy.com

Mountainside Crochet said...

2kute, congrats on being featured. You have such a wonderful shop, I'm glad your cute items are getting seen in such a nice way.

OurWanderingAdventures said...

great feature!

Laura said...

darling blog! glad i stopped over :)

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

2Kute...the biggest sweetheart ever!

Lex said...

nice touch!

www.alexladydesigns.etsy.com

Plaidfuzz said...

Very cute tags!

Christie Cottage said...

Wonderful read. Thanks 2kute for sharing it with me.

I found you on etsy and that's where you can find me too!

christiecottage.etsy.com

!***MckLinky Blog Hop